Our client is an investment bank with worldwide presence. They are currently looking for an AVP Compliance Monitoring and Testing to join their Compliance Team
- Provide guidance on compliance and deliver high quality monitoring and testing reviews
- Provide recommendations and validate compliance against applicable regulations and policies and procedures
- Present and report results review to Business Management
- Work Closely with Product Compliance and Compliance advisory team on any business development and regulatory related matters
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance , Risk Management or any related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Compliance Testing / Product Compliance / Equities Compliance / Fixed Income Compliance
- Strong understanding of investment banking business , regulatory framework and product knowledge
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.