Our client, a top-tier international law firm, is looking to add an Associate to its Tech/IP team.
In this role, you will work closely with four pre-eminent Partners on a wide range of transactions and projects relating to technology, digital innovation, data and general commercial contracting.
You will have a high level of responsibility, including running your own matters, a high level of client contact and mentoring junior lawyers in the group. This role will give you the chance to progress your career to the highest levels within a top-tier firm.
This team is highly regarded and known for its depth of experience and expertise. The Partners have worked together for a number of years and work closely with members of the team to develop skills and grow strong client relationships at all levels.
Our client is a top-tier international law firm, also recognised as one of the world's most innovative law firms.
- Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements
- Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks
- Mobility around our client's global network when opportunities arise
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities.
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.