This financial services company is looking for an experienced Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in Hertfordshire.
The individual will be responsible for arranging and planning all Board and Committee meetings, so that they all report in accordance with corporate structure and meet deadlines, as well as producing and distributing reports, board papers, committee papers, agendas, presentations
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining statutory records and filing returns.
- Managing any company share schemes in liaison with Finance.
- Providing support in the discharge of General Counsel and legal and corporate governance responsibilities.
- Facilitating development of directors through Personal Development Plans, induction of new directors and mandatory training
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have experience of Companies House filings and keeping accurate Company Registers
- Be proficient at minute taking and report writing as well as co-ordinating papers and packs for submission to Board and Committee meetings
- Ideally fully or part ICSA qualified with experience of financial services
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.