This large insurance organisation is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their London team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the administration and minuting of Board and Committee meetings. Including minuting quarterly Committee meetings and any other meetings as required
- Responsibility for on-boarding and training of new Board and Committee members
- File regulatory returns (eg confirmation statements) and regulatory filings (e.g. director appointments/resignations) at Companies House
- Responsibility for preparing regulatory filings for the Approved Persons and Key Function Holders under SMCR and for collating supporting documentation
To be successful in this role you should:
- Be part or fully ICSA qualified
- Have at least 4 years' experience in a company secretarial role
- Have experience in the financial services sector, ideally insurance
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.