This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity for a company secretarial professional with at least four years' experience to join an ASX-listed business.
- Working as part of a team responsible for managing Board Committee meeting processes, for key regulated entities, including the review and distribution of meeting papers.
- Provide key advisory support to Board members, senior directors and other business groups on all aspects of corporate governance and company secretarial practice in line with internal policies.
- Maintain company registers and arrange lodgement of corporate documents.
- Conducting verification of corporate governance information.
- Involvement in group wide projects within the Division and global governance initiatives as required.
- Hold a Diploma from the Governance Institute of Australia or Chartered Governance Institute.
- Demonstrated company secretarial or corporate governance experience gained from working with an Australian Financial Services Licenced entity.
- Thrive in a fast-paced/dynamic environment.
- A track record for delivering work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in being considered please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9236 9000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.