This multidisciplinary professional services firm is seeking an ICSA qualified Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
As the Assistant Company Secretary, some of your responsibilities will include:
- assisting with a number of board and committee meetings in terms of preparation and minuting
- assisting in ensuring the Group is fully compliant with all legislative, regulatory and governance requirements
- assisting with any corporate actions that may be required
- acting as the company secretary to certain Group Committees
You, as the Assistant Company Secretary will:
- be ICSA qualified
- have at least 4 years company secretarial experience, in a professional services or financial services background
- be able to hit the ground runnings in terms of board support requirements
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.