This FTSE 250 Retailer is seeking an ACIS/ACG Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
It is essential that you have listed company experience as well as significant share schemes experience in order to be successful in this role and you must be fully ICSA qualified.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Leading the teams approach to delivering employee equity schemes. Covering: grants, vesting's, exercises, blocklisting, communications and MAR compliance
- Leading the teams approach to subsidiary matters
- Leading the implementation of the Groups Delegation of Authority framework ensuring that the correct entity and individuals are approving each agreement
- Secretary to at least two Business Boards and the Property Committee
- Accountable for statutory and regulatory compliance and use of Blueprint Oneworld across the Group (particularly subsidiaries)
- Drafting and releasing of stock exchange announcements
It is essential that you have the following:
- PLC experience
- Share Schemes experience
- Line Management Experience
- ACIS/FCIS (ACG/FCG) status
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.