- Handling all types of CDD and client care issues with minimal supervision
- Drafting, maintaining and implementing AML policies and procedures
- Providing a 'concierge' service to partners by liaising with clients directly on AML issues
- Assisting with AML investigations and reporting Suspicious Activity Reports
- Keeping up to date with applicable AML laws and regulations globally and advising on how these changes affect the Firm and its processes
- Assists on projects supporting the EMEA AML Manager and the Global Head of AML/CDD
- AML Analyst with AML/Financial Crime experience or qualified lawyers with either legal or financial crime experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.