Welcome to the Taylor Root 2022 Global In-house Market Report. In what has once again been an unprecedented year, we felt that it was more vital than ever that our annual commentary on the in-house market was being informed not only by our global team of specialist consultants but also by you, our global in-house community.
This year’s report provides a snapshot of each jurisdiction covered by our 13 international offices, including a market S.W.O.T analysis and salary data by levels of qualification, and a few key infographics to give insight into the salient issues in that region.
Below is an extract from the Report on the in-house market in China:
The introduction of sweeping data protection laws by Beijing has transformed what was unglamorous compliance work into a critical role for companies of all sizes. Lawyers with data-related experience have become China’s most sought-after Data Privacy Officers. The Chinese legal market and its regulatory regime are continuing to open, through different free trade zones and special trade policies across the country. More foreign financial institutions are keen to hire lawyers to expand their business in China.
The full report contains:
• Overview of the Global Legal, Risk & Compliance Market
• Industry Articles
- How to Facilitate a Sector Switch
- ESG: How Can In-house Lawyers Impact their Businesses?
- The Evolution of Legal Operations
- How Can Inclusive Language Create a Diverse Workforce?
- How to Facilitate an Inclusive Recruitment Process
- Expansion into the China Market
• International Legal Market Insights and Salary Tables for the United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Italy, France, Germany, Middle East, Turkey, Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia, and North America
We invite you to download the complete report by filling in the form below, or for an in-depth discussion on any of the material in the report please contact one of our Taylor Root in-house consultants today.
Complete the form below to download the full report.