Welcome to the Taylor Root 2020 Global In-house Market Report & COVID-19 Impact Survey. In what has been an unprecedented year of uncertainty, we felt that it was more vital than ever that our annual commentary on the in-house market was being informed not only by our global team of specialist consultants but also by you.
The full report contains:
• Overview of the Global Legal, Risk & Compliance Market
• COVID-19 and the Challenges facing General Counsel and In-house Lawyers
• The Future of Working and The New Normal
• Coping with Compliance, Managing Risk and Supporting the Recovery
• Case Study: Hiring During a Pandemic -The Virtual Process
• International Legal Market Insights for the United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Italy, Germany, META region, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and North America
Below is an extract from the China Legal Market Update
Almost every province in the region has experienced a complete or partial lockdown for at least some period of time. With ofﬁces shut and people stuck at home, there has been an unsurprisingly negative impact on business, and as a result, on legal work as well. Like other business functions, in-house legal counsels had to work remotely and were asked to do more with less. New headcounts especially replacements were frozen, and many GCs and legal leaders were forced to fundamentally rethink their value proposition and operating models within organisations.
We invite you to download the complete report by filling in the form below, or for an in-depth discussion on any of the material in the report please contact one of our Taylor Root in-house consultants today.
Complete the form below to download the full report.